Wednesday 5 February 2014

5 magazine covers


I chose this magazine cover as it is similar to something I would want to do on my own magazine cover in that the main actor would be the center of attention and the writing would on the right hand side of him. Also I like the colour on the front cover of this magazine.




I chose this magazine cover as I like the layout of the magazine. The main part I like is on the right hand side in where there is writing on his blazer which is something different and unique which is something I would want to do. 



I chose this magazine as the Eminem in this front cover is a very similar position to how I would want my actor to be standing. Also the title 'VIBE' also stands out in the background and is something similar to what I want on my magazine. 




I chose this magazine cover as I like the colour in the background and it looks different to other magazine covers which makes it stand out from the rest. Also I like the serious pose in which they guy is in as it is as if he is looking at you and drawing you in. 




I chose this magazine cover as I like the colour on the magazine in which Drake the person on the cover is the same colour as the background and this is something I would like to try and do on my front cover. The text in which it says 'Billboard' then also stands out due the colour in it so it shows it is appealing. 




Souvenir cover magazine 








No comments:

Post a Comment