Thursday 30 January 2014

Progress report

Individual 
WWW- I have now started looking at tutorials on photo shop so I can start my print work. I have also finished all of my pre production work that I needed to do.
EBI- I haven't yet started my print work which I would need to complete.

Group
WWW- We have completed all of our pre production and we all ready for filming.
EBI- we need to start filming as a week ago our filming was let down. This was due to our camera battery dying and the weather conditions not helping as our main actor fell ill and then us not having time to complete our filming.
Next steps - Our next steps would be to start filming our opening sequence and for me individually it would be to complete my print work.

Filming dates
Future dates- 1st February Saturday 2nd February Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment