Tuesday 12 November 2013

Young and Rubicam test



So as you can see I got my majority in Control from the Young and Rubicam 4 C’s test, also Status being close behind it. From the feedback from Control it showed me that whatever I do in the future I will feel comfortable in doing by feeling ‘right at home’. Also that I am well motivated with a great work ethic and confidence which I agreed to at a certain extent however they also said I am very organised which I had to disagree on as I believe I am not one of the best organised people there are, also saying I wear clothes that are ‘prestige’ which I also tend to disagree with. However they also said I would be in the top of the working hierarchy which is what I am aiming to do. So therefore before I took the test I would have said I wanted to be a control/ succeed and the test agreed with me. In a near second was also Status saying stuff like I care about my image and that I am fun and friendly which I strongly agree with. So I can see why status was second in my test results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment